There are many ways in which a non- Thai citizen can make an investment in the properties in Thailand. As stated by the law in Thailand, only a condominium can be owned freehold by a person who is not the citizen of the country. But he freehold cannot be owned by the non – Thai citizen with respect to the land or a house. There are many Phuket condo for sale in Thailand.
Why should one consider to invest in the condos in Phuket?
- Serves to be a perfect home for vacations with your friends or family: owning a condo in Phuket can be your future investment as well as a place to stay when you plan for a holiday in Thailand. You won’t have to worry about spending money on hotel rooms when you yourself own a property, with all the luxury and required facilities.
- Well equipped space: the Phuket condo for sale are usually the ones that are fully equipped with amenities like gym, library, swimming pool all under a roof and all the other essentials will be available at a walking distance.
- Security: you can beat an ease and relax that your property will be safe and secure. The developments of the modern condominiums have key card access, great security staff and cameras.
- Growth in the market: the local, as well as the overseas investors, are showing a great interest in the condo in Phuket which is rapidly making a growth in its market. Since a few years back, condos are the most preferred type of property investment that the locals, as well as the foreigners, are deeply looking into.
- The investment return: in the rental market some of the developers have assured 5 – 8% of the rental returns for the first 3 years. If you consider this into the capital growth you will see how healthy it proves to be for your investment.